Christopher Sedefian is an associate in the School Law Practice Group.
Chris graduated from Rutgers School of Law with a Juris Doctor degree, where he was twice selected as a Dean’s Scholar, indicating a grade-point average in the top five percent of the student body. As a law student, Chris was a member of the National Baseball Arbitration moot court team and participated in the Federal Prisoner Reentry Clinic. Chris interned for the Brooklyn District Attorney’s Office and the New Jersey State Commission of Investigation.
- Co-author, "Marijuana Legalization in N.J. and Its Impact on Schools," February 24, 2021
- Author, "More School Closure Guidelines Pertaining to COVID-19...," January 26, 2021
- Author, "Governor Murphy Issues Executive Order Lowering Indoor/Outdoor Room Capacity Limitations, Excluding BOE Meetings," November 17, 2020
- Co-author, "New Emergency Public Meetings Regulations," October 13, 2020
- Co-author, "Governor Murphy Signs Bill S-2303 Regarding Subcontracting Agreements," September 30, 2020
- Co-author, "Is Pupil Off-Campus Speech Limitless?," September 1, 2020
- Co-author, "Governor Murphy Releases Plan to Address Digital Divide in Schools," July 17, 2020
- Author, Governor Murphy Signs New Bills into Law Affecting School Districts, March 25, 2020
- Co-author, "New Jersey Becomes First State to Mandate Severance Pay for Mass Layoffs," January 27, 2020
- Co-author, "Teachers Cannot Receive Full Salaries While Performing Only Union Work," September 9, 2019
- Co-author, "Employers Beware: Task Force Issues Report on Employee Misclassification," July 25, 2019